Leverage Words, Images & Video to Tell Your Story!
Valuable and relevant content is more important than ever to attract and engage your audience. An effective content development and distribution strategy makes all the difference in building brand awareness, strengthening relationships with current and prospective students, and increasing your website’s visibility in search engine rankings.Whether your objective is creating effective website copy, establishing a blog content calendar or enhancing your social media channels, we have experience developing comprehensive content strategies for all types of client requirements. We help ensure that every word, picture and video that makes up your school’s web presence is providing the best possible message to meet your goals.
Why Content Marketing?
- Good content continues to deliver value long after it has been published
- It provides valuable information to your visitors, developing trust and keeping them coming back to your website
- Content is a cornerstone of successful SEO practices, making it easier for prospects to find you through organic search
There are three essential components of Content Strategy & Development:
- Understand how your website and social media channels compare to leading competitors
- Identify which content is most successful for your audiences and opportunities for improvement
- Receive a comprehensive inventory to know which content and media are driving the most traffic to your website
- Implement an effective content creation strategy, approval process, and publication calendar
- Create compelling and optimized content, including website pages, blog posts, images, videos, newsletters, press releases, and paid promotional material
- Share relevant existing content that benefits your audience and the overall value of your web presence
- Expand your content’s influence through distribution to other websites and syndication on social media channels
- Maximize your reach and return on investment by repackaging selected content through SlideShares, webinars, whitepapers, infographics and new blog posts
- Engage and interact with your community and track the success of your campaigns with analytics